Monday, November 16

Order of the Week


Check out this absolutely adorable design (B0911) from an actual customer in Seattle, using a new design from our 2009 Birth Announcement portfolio.


Congratulations to Ann at Silberman & Brown Stationers in Seattle, on her new grandson, Liam Reilly.

This small horizontal gatefold that features the newborn's name and monogram on the cover.  The top and bottom flaps open to showcase a darling photo along with all of the details on their new bundle of joy!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Glad you like the announcement! I'm pretty proud, as that's my son!!! I thought I'd point out also that my friend Katie did the photography, and she is an amazing photographer- www.ka-photography.com

Thanks again for making us even more proud than we already are as parents of our beautiful boy!